I thought I was a hard guy until Dr. UN gave me an empty bottle as an award



The Ghanaian hiplife artist and ninety four times award winner from 174 nominations globally, Sarkodie, has finally spitted in the wake of the recent hoax set up by Dr. UN. 

In his new banger dubbed 'Gimme Way' , Sarkodie has expressed his pang following the deceptive act of Dr. UN giving him an empty bottle as an award. 



" I thought I was a hard guy until Dr UN gave me an empty bottle as an award" - Sarkodie indicated.

 He then muttered he could have used that time in following that fake award and its processes in making love to his wife Tracey. 


Sarkodie didn't end it there, he went further to say that he will slap Dr. UN on his neck if he meets him. But I know Sark didn't mean this one, it was just a punchline 

Follow and Subscribe to www.elkayofficials.blogspot.com

Or contact 0540700779 on watsap for your advertisements 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shatta Wale blasts John Mahama's backbones

Nusa_Ucc: DISPLAY OF COMMITTEE MEMBERS

UPDATED: UEW releases admission list for the 2020/2021 academic year