D-BLACK'S SEXTAPE : the main secret behind the expose as lady confesses

 



Ghanaian rapper and the Black Avenue Muzik label boss D- Black has been trending on social media in the wake of a sex tape involving him and an American woman which got exposed on snapchat and subsequently leaked on Twitter. 



The lady espied in the viral bedroom video has broken her hush with a press statement addressing the viral video involving herself and D- Black. She went further to explain how it got leaked.




“About a week ago I lost my phone. And I posted on online that I lost my phone. I started getting threats and somebody asking me for money else they are going to post my personal photos and nude videos on social media. I reported the issue to the police but I kept getting threats from different social media pages but when I click to check those pages, they had started posting personal photos and videos of me and my Ghanaian partner with whom I’ve even broken up with” – Adrienne Nicole indicated.



Adrienne Nicole also stated that she had directly contacted the social media platform owners and they have taken down 2 of those parody accounts but these fraudsters keep using other pages and channels as well.

On her last note, she indicated that this is too much for her, she is emotionally down but she needs to let this out.


Subscribe to www.elkayofficials.blogspot.com for latest vibes


El Kay_Officials hits 2.6k today✌️💯


Contact 0540700779 / 0555121318 for your adverts on this blog.


All rights well reserved. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shatta Wale blasts John Mahama's backbones

Nusa_Ucc: DISPLAY OF COMMITTEE MEMBERS

UPDATED: UEW releases admission list for the 2020/2021 academic year