STILL IN THE POOL OF BLOOD😥😢

A short piece : Dying in the pool of 
blood... Please help!!!!!!! 




I just remembered one of my moments with Kramah where I had the best laugh of my life due to her hilarious jokes. In fact am missing her. But it’s around 11:30pm and the darkness seem too dim even though I can see my shadow being drawn from the rising moon as if it’s sunshine. I needed to hear from Kramah. I dialed her number but it was busy. I called again and it’s about 5 times now but Kramah is still on another call. Its ok, maybe she’s discussing her hostel saga with her Dad. I said to myself. 
It’s about 30 minutes now and I haven’t received a returned call from her. I just heard a beep from my phone and it’s a long message from Kramah. I quickly jumped from my bed and I opened the message. It reads “don’t turn other guys down when they propose, give them the chance, don’t stick to one guy, relationship is like a trial test, solve all questions” OMG... Really? I can’t believe this is from Kramah whom I’ve dated since childhood and we are now at the tertiary level. This message made me taciturn for a while as if I’ve met a horrible deity in the evil forest at midnight. I tried to reach Kramah again but her phone was switched off. I called about 18 times but I didn’t get her. It was at this moment I realized I was soft even though I thought I was a hard Kumerican guy. 

At full tilt, I took my shirt and moved out of my room to see Kramah. It’s now 12:01am and darkness has hovered all around me. There was no car but I still wanted to speak with my baby girl. She really needed to tell me the reason behind this message. In fact how many proposals she had accepted after having this idea in mind, she turn playgirl? I made a ran to Kramah’s hostel which was about a 10 minutes’ walk from my hostel. Still walking in the dark on that scary road, I was at close quarters to that scary round about which had recorded about fifteen stab cases since school reopened. The hard but soft Kumerican guy was still moving closer, I looked back and around me but saw no one, I was very scared. I made a move to by-pass the roundabout on a top speed.


 OMG... was that a human body? Someone had been stabbed and it’s a lady. Ah…but her phone is beside her so why was she stabbed? I’m I safe? I said to myself... it’s very late and I had to speak with Kramah but this lady is also in a pool of blood and she needs help. I decided to move away, I made about 50 seconds walk away from her but my inner conscience turned me back. I got back and on the dead body, I stretched my neck to look at her face… OMG…..aww… I can’t believe this is Kramah...she had been stabbed on the neck and blood oozing out. I quickly picked her phone to call an ambulance because I wasn’t having call credit. Really? She had an incomplete message, she was typing something before she was stabbed... I scrolled to read the message and it reads “Nana, u know this is one of my jokes, the message I sent was just a prank... I’m on my way to your hostel to see u for just 30 minutes... I’m almost at dat scary roundabout, pls meet me there….hope to…” 

  Tears dripped at the blink of my eyes. I stood still for about 10 minutes... I had a tap at my back, I quickly woke up and realized it was a dream🤭... I’m sleeping on Kramah’s bed now with a plate beside me after eating two balls of banku she prepared. OMG… so the banku liberated this terrible dream
    
             THE END. 

 


 Authored by El_Kay 🌠


🍁Drop your comments and your contacts for your adverts



EL KAY OFFICIALS HIT 3.2K VIEWS TODAY. Thanks to all viewers and fans. 🍁🍁



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shatta Wale blasts John Mahama's backbones

Nusa_Ucc: DISPLAY OF COMMITTEE MEMBERS

UPDATED: UEW releases admission list for the 2020/2021 academic year