THANK YOU NUSA-UCC 😊

 


Good day fam. 

I'm much grateful to you all for believing in me and voting for me. Your vote shows that you trust me to be your voice, and I cannot thank you enough for the confidence that you have shown in me . With your vote, you have shown that you all want to help me work towards my goal and that these goals are as  valuable to you as they are to me. Once I assume this position, I intend to start working on more innovative ideas with the other elected executives to show you that indeed you have made the right decision. I hope that I can match your expectations and together help NUSA-UCC move to greater heights.


INDEED NUSA PUBLICITY IS BACK ✅

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shatta Wale blasts John Mahama's backbones

Nusa_Ucc: DISPLAY OF COMMITTEE MEMBERS

UPDATED: UEW releases admission list for the 2020/2021 academic year